Thursday, February 9, 2017

OVERQUALIFIED

Song about a work ethic.


OVERQUALIFIED
https://soundcloud.com/stewart-kirby/overqualified


Every time I watch TV
Every time I watch the tube
I never do see me
And I don't care about you
Me I'm gonna get rich
So ya better understand
'Cause doin' this here shit
Ain't part of my life plan
I'm much too much for any task
So don't you ever even ask
Better gimme gimme gimme
Gimme a raise
Before I quit
Before I quit
I wanted a job
I wanted me a job
But this one here's for shit
Said this one here's for shit


I'm overqualified
Too overqualified for you
I'm overqualified
So overqualified that we're through


I'm gonna show up late
If I show up at all
If I'm there that's great
If I'm not don't call
Me I'm gonna get rich
So ya better understand
'Cause doin' this here shit
Ain't part of my life plan


I'm overqualified
Too overqualified for you
I'm overqualified
So overqualified that we're through









No comments:

Post a Comment