Friday, May 26, 2017

THE HAPS

I don't own a TV. I don't want a TV. I don't like TV. If I'm not working construction, chances are I'm at this desk working on a story, or at least considering the option.


Sometimes there are variations in this schedule. At such times, I might find a fossil. See? See the fossil that I found? Neato.


And here's the other side:


All righty then. Currently working on KRAZY KARTOONZ. It's a story about a sadistic old man who used to supply all the voices for classic cartoon characters when cartoons were amusing vignettes of violence. Also, it bears mention that THE GOLDEN CITY, a longer work I began here months ago, is finally finished. So that'll appear here soon. Lastly, gonna see the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie! Woo hoo! I'll have a review of that for the newspaper and share it soon.










More story
action soon!








MUCH
OBLIGED

















No comments:

Post a Comment