Thursday, August 17, 2017

MY BLACK BRIDE

In addition to writing short stories, novellas, and short novels, and sharing them sometimes in part and sometimes fully here, plus a great many other activities, I also love one Gorgeous Goddess, and am so excited about her, I have to share this:


MY BLACK BRIDE


My black bride
Like Tina Turner
My black bride
Real head turner
My black bride
Fill me with desire
My black bride
Make me feel higher
My black bride
She give me love
My black bride
Come from above


My black bride
I love your style
My black bride
You make me smile
My black bride
You have my life
My black bride
You are my wife
My black bride
You make me strong
My black bride
This is your song




And there is also this:
https://soundcloud.com/stewart-kirby/my-black-bride



No comments:

Post a Comment