Saturday, April 20, 2013

YET MORE CROWMAG PICS

Three-quarters of CrowMag three weeks ago.
Jamming to FULL CIRCLE in Jon's basement...











Conor Ross on guitar. Bit of a virtuoso, really.




Jon Lindberg on bass. Jon heard me read from REDWOODLAND almost a year ago at an author event and a month later called me up saying how much he liked the book, and the reading, and how he had this band...a band with no name, and no lead singer...would I perhaps...be inter--YES, I said. Yes indeed. We shall be CrowMag, for it is our destiny. So I wrote WE WENT TO TOWN (ON A BIGFOOT WE FOUND)
Check it out. It's gonna be the intro music for my KMUD radio show, Twisted Lit.

And it goes like this:


After several months, we recorded it at KEOL Radio. Check out the difference in the studio version:



Jon Lindberg.
Aka The Grip
Aka Jon Boy
 
 Couldn't get enough light on drummer Gerry Maze for a shot with my TracFone this time, as may be well believed by the authentic rustic quality seen here, but rest assured, he played the hell out of the drums.



 Thanks to
KMUD GARBERVILLE
PEOPLE-POWERED RADIO
FROM THE SOHUM NATION,
CROW-MAG GOT A SONG ON THE RADIO!



 Check out:   https://soundcloud.com/stewart-kirby/cro-mag-i-wanna-be-your-dog



Keep on scrollin' for weird redwood stories,
plus movie reviews (I write for The Independent),
the free serialized e-pistolary novel LOST COASTER,
poems, pictures, more CrowMag songs, games and surprises!

Much obliged, folks!

 --~

No comments:

Post a Comment