Wednesday, September 20, 2017

DECADES OF EXPERIENCE



Well howdy there.


Check this out: I've written over a thousand published articles in multiple periodicals. My work has appeared in This Week News and Review, The North Coast Journal, The Trader, The Independent, and more. I've taught Creative Writing and I've had a radio show reading one of my own books as well as the works of others. My clean, muscular prose engages readers around the world, and I have never missed a deadline. Decades of experience gird these journalistic loins. Whether my topic is self-assigned or appointed, I will write the most interesting article in the paper. It's what I do. And by the way, I also created my own literary genre, Redwoodpunk.


Scroll on down, peruse away, and see for yourself.


For the FULL HUMBABA CYCLE STORY LIST, click the link:
http://stewartkirby.blogspot.com/2015/04/full-humbaba-cycle-story-list.html













To read my article SURFING WITH SHARKS, click the link:
http://stewartkirby.blogspot.com/2013/10/surfing-with-sharks.html





No comments:

Post a Comment