Saturday, December 1, 2018

COSMIC CAMERA

When I hang out with Weston Simonis, we jam. And together, we're The Man. Listen to The Man. Got a gnarly new tune for ya. And now...COSMIC CAMERA
https://soundcloud.com/stewart-kirby/cosmic-camera
Click above link for endless free enjoyment!

Click below link for endlessly enjoyable books:
https://www.amazon.com/Stewart-Kirby/e/B00572M8JC

Once after I stopped my car in the street,
walked back to the one behind,
and without a word
inserted my fist in the driver's puss

I got back in,
parked in the lot
and walked across campus
to the room where I sat
waiting for students to drop in
for writing help.

I remember thinking,
Here's one for the cosmic camera.
It's easy for people to talk about restraint
when they don't have a choice.

Even now, electric Celtic warriors
on foot and horseback roar behind me overhead,
flanked by two calm Druids.
It's true what you hear.
Sometimes your best friends
are the dead and the unborn.




No comments:

Post a Comment